Meet Dr. Atkin
Dr. Atkin is a cool dad, a caring husband, a passionate chiropractor, a grateful volunteer, an educated herbalist, and an avid college sports fan. He specializes in the chiropractic care of the entire family, with an emphasis on Family Wellness, Children, and Pregnant women. He utilizes specific, gentle chiropractic techniques that are tailored to the size and needs of each individual.
My Chiropractic Story
When I was 10 and my sister, Crystal, was 12, she fainted almost every day for two years until she became paralyzed. She was in and out of hospitals and doctor’s offices where she saw all kinds of doctors who came up with all kinds of theories as to what was going on. None of them panned out and eventually they gave up and sent her home in a wheelchair. Somebody mentioned that we should see a chiropractor, so we decided to give it a shot. After the first adjustment, she had feeling in her hands and feet and within three weeks, she was walking again! She is now a busy mother raising a happy family. I knew right then that I wanted to be a chiropractor and the desire and passion to be the best chiropractor in the world has only grown in the decades since.
Speaking of happy families, I met and married the girl of my dreams, Rachel, in college and we are the proud parents of our three wonderful children: Tyler, Katie, and Leah. Life’s an adventure for our family to say the least, and I’m sure it’s no different in your household! Living the chiropractic lifestyle in our home has helped us tremendously in all aspects of family life and we love to share that same knowledge and passion with other families. Having a doctor that understands and has experienced all the craziness of family life is exactly who you need as you help your family attain greater heights.
The power of chiropractic is incredible and if that’s the next step on your journey as a family, welcome to the family!
- Graduated with a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Life University College of Chiropractic
- Earned Master’s Degree in Herbology from the School of Natural Healing
- Received Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science from Brigham Young University
- Has completed 96 hours of advanced training in the chiropractic care of infants, children, and pregnant women and is well on his way to completing the prestigious certification from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- Has completed rigorous training and/or is certified in the following techniques: Koren Specific Technique, Thompson Technique, Webster Technique, Activator Technique, Diversified Technique, and the Emotion Code.